Diablo 3 Auction House Strategy---Sell Items To In Game Players
There may be a gold surcharge for selling an item in the Diablo III auction house.In yesterday’s blog post by Blizzard about their upcoming patches, we were given access to some interesting statistics. These statistics seem innocuous at first – of little advantage to the Diablo 3 entrepeneur – but let’s analyse one a bit more closely. Diablo 3 Auction House Strategy---Sell Items To In Game Players
80% of characters are between levels 1 and 30
Why have I picked this statistic? What’s the significance of it? Well it’s really simple: The majority of players haven’t advanced beyond level 30 and many haven’t sampled Nightmare.
A lot of auction house activity involves items with level requirements of 57 and upwards. These items include the most expensive items – items worth millions for the lucky few who find them. But less than 80% (much less I imagine, given there must be a sizeable remainder of that 20% between 31 and 56) of all players want these items on the AH.
Now it’s important to bear in mind that big sales can be made in the 57 plus item category. Players have more gold and are keen to upgrade to progress through Hell and Inferno. We shouldn’t cease our 57 + stock lines.
There’s also a greater supply (more competition) of items for the level 1 – 30 bracket. Normal items quickly tanked in price at launch. Everyone was playing in the 1 – 30 bracket, but slowly, by dribs and drabs, the most active players have powered through past 40, past 50 and to 60. With all this activity leaving the lower level areas, item drops from those areas have been decreasing.
The potential for great supply is still there: periods of peak traffic- like weekends – indicate more casual players are playing more. By their nature casual players have played less and are in that 1 – 30 bracket. Or maybe a few higher level player decide to farm lower level areas – they can increase the supply of items in this bracket but is it enough to satiate demand?
The Newest Discounts Off For Diablo 3 Gold On www.diablo3goldteam.com From June 1st To June 30th .
The Discounted Price $9.96
The Discounted Price $15.76
The Discounted Price $19.66
30% –50% price off online for every Diablo III Players in June2012.
The Related Links Here:
D3 Gold US
Diablo 3 Gold US
Diablo 3 Gold EU
:diablo 3 gold
, buy diablo 3 gold
, diablo III gold
, diablo 3 news
Source Website:http://www.diablo3goldteam.com - Cheapest And Fastest Diablo 3 Gold Team
A Short Diablo 3 Wizard Leveling Guide In Diablo III 03-28-2012
Diablo 3 Bonus Content Website Discussion 04-10-2012
The Bizzard Has Opened The Diablo III Beta 04-23-2012
Share With You The Secrets For Making Real Money In Diablo 3 10-06-2012